Thursday, December 11, 2008

Just a few new things!!


We finally received snow up here. I keep saying that we would get snow before Halloween and we didn't. Then I said that I would be happy if it would not snow until after Thanksgiving and there was no snow. So the other day Marcus asked me if there was going to be snow for Christmas, I told him that I didn't know and we would have to wait and see. So then out of no where it started to snow. (YIPIE) On Monday the kids came home from school and about 2 hrs later we had snow. So this is what they decided to do. It was really cold outside and for a while the snow was coming down really hard. We told the kids that they could not go and play out side because it was still snowing really hard. So Megan( then one in the blue coat) asked one more time and Tony and Teresa(our neighbors) told them they could so we let Marcus go with them. It was really fun to watch them play in the snow and then they made a snow man. It was really cute. I am just glad that they were able to have some much fun and now maybe we will have snow for Christmas. ( I really hope so.)





1 comment:

andrew and brittani said...

Looks like you had lots of fun playing in the snow.