Friday, December 5, 2008

It is Christmas Time!!!

Now that we are in December it is time for Christmas. I remember the fun we had when we were younger going to grandma Hinckley's and making gingerbread houses. One year my dad made a pig farm from the gingerbread. (My dad is sometimes a little crazy.) So anyway I was trying to think of anything that I could do with my family that would be fun for just the 3 of us that are here. It will be the first Christmas that we have not gone to my parents house for Christmas day. I thought maybe the gingerbread house thing and also decorating the Christmas tree together. If anyone has any ideas for me fell free to tell me. I really don't know what we are going to do but I do know that it will be fun and a Christmas that I will remember. I hope everyone is enjoying the Christmas season. Have a good week, I will post again. Looking forward to your comments and ideas for me.
(I do know that we will not have this Christmas tree at our house. I think this is very interesting tree. )

1 comment:

andrew and brittani said...

Make treats and door bell ditch them then eat the rest while you watch a christmas movie